KMR Management Co. (hereafter referred to as 'the Company') is committed to protecting personal information (information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information). KMR Management Ltd (hereafter referred to as 'the Company') recognises the importance of protecting personal information and considers it its social responsibility to use and protect such information appropriately, and is committed to protecting personal information in compliance with laws, regulations and internal rules concerning the protection of personal information.
Purposes of use of customer information by the Company
We use the customer information collected on this website for the following purposes. Except where permitted by law or where we have obtained your prior consent, we will not use your information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
- 1. To provide services requested by the customer, such as the distribution of email newsletters.
- 2. To obtain statistical data for the purpose of devising measures to provide higher quality services to customers.
- 3. Enquiries and confirmations from the firm necessary for the performance of its work and the collection of opinions for the improvement of services.
- 4. Responding to various types of enquiries
Use of personal data
In principle, the Website shall use the Customer's personal information within the scope of the aforementioned "Purposes of obtaining personal information" and shall obtain the Customer's prior consent if it is to be used outside the scope of the "Purposes of obtaining personal information".
Customer information collected by the Company.
The customer information we collect on our website for the purposes set out above includes
- 1. Name
- 2. Address
- 3. Telephone Number
- 4. Mail Address
All of the above-mentioned personal information is provided by the "customer's will". However, if you do not provide this information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
Provision of customer information to third parties/h3>
The Company will not provide customer information to third parties without the prior consent of the person concerned, except in the following cases
- 1. Where the customer has given prior consent.
- 2. When the website discloses or provides information to subcontractors or other parties to the extent necessary for the performance of the service requested by the customer.
- 3. When disclosed or provided in a form in which individuals cannot be identified, such as statistical data.
- 4. When personal information is disclosed or provided to a third party that has concluded an agreement on confidentiality, prohibition of re-provision and sharing of responsibility in the event of an accident, which guarantees the same handling of personal information as the website.
- 5. When a request for disclosure with a legal obligation is received from a court, prosecution, police or other judicial or administrative body./li>
- 6. Where the Estate reasonably believes that it is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Site or a third party.
Contact details for enquiries about the handling of personal data
KMR Management Co.
Response times: weekdays.13:00〜18:00